ACRON core values: What do our investors want?
ACRON initially assumes the full financial risk for every investment. ACRON's core values are based on the question "What do our investors really want?"
- Investment security (return of equity).
- Return on equity: minimum projected annual IRR - Core and value-added investments: Switzerland and Western Europe 7%, USA and Canada 10% - Development and re-development projects: Switzerland Western Europe 10%, USA and Canada 15%, any other area the IRR reflects the special risk.
- Long-term stable income.
- Possible exit: development projects 3-5 years; core investments 7-10 years.
- Plausibility of economic success based on USP of investment.
- Unique location of asset.
- Special USP with regards to use and micro economics.
The majority of our investors are UHNWIs / HNWIs, Foundations, Trusts and international Family Offices. Although not our core segment, institutional investors and hedge funds also value our investment structures and vehicles because of their quality and flexibility.
*As of December 2020 / in relation to total equity
Investors by region of origin*
The majority of our clients are located in Switzerland or have relationships with Swiss banks as we have many business partners including private banks, wealth management firms and family offices located close to our head office in Zurich and all over Switzerland. Through our extensive network we also address investors all over the world, providing them with a seamless service via our local representation offices.
*As of December 2020; in relation to total equity